Need More HR Templates? Check Here!
Three Tips to Use This Job Satisfaction Questionnaire
The Use This Template
button moves the whole template to your AidaForm account, so just click it straight away! See the registration form all of a sudden? This means you don’t have an AidaForm account yet and need to register. You are just a minute away from finding a treasure! Right after the registration, you gain access to the AidaForm builder, design tools, response inbox, and other AidaForm services. Plus, all of our free templates!
You can totally use this template without making any changes. But we recommend adding your own little twists such as the company logo and brand colors to make it look custom-made. Add more questions, edit them, and remove the ones you don’t find effective. All these steps you can easily perform through the Builder tab. There, you will detect two main toolkits: Form Elements on the left and Form Designer on the right. It’s so simple; you won’t get lost! Don’t forget to Preview during the process.
When you feel your survey looks perfect, the logo is in its place, the color scheme matches your brand style, and the elements are perfectly combined, it’s time to Publish your survey and present it to the attendees! Tick the Published box, copy the link, and share it to collect your first results! They will show up on the Results tab along with the stats charts. Want to get responses directly to the HR email? Or do you prefer to keep them in the Google Sheet? To set these and other features, go to the Set Up tab.
Top-50 Job Satisfaction Survey Questions
Within your survey, you can focus on the quality of tasks and goals, career contentment, or gauge your employees’ satisfaction with the working conditions and remuneration. You can even create several job satisfaction questionnaire templates in one click, copying the same design! Use them for different measurements, combining questions from the following list:
Intro Questions That Are Anonymous
Arrange such types of questions in multiple choice fields so the attendees can pass through this introduction part faster.
- What is your department/position?
- What does your team currently work on?
- What’s your role within the company?
- How many years have you been with us?
- What’s your professional status in the company?
- If you are a newbie, what’s your first impression of the job?
General Morale and Mood Questions
Here, you can embellish the survey with AidaForm’s star ratings, Likert scales, and sliders. They are fun and so easy to answer!
- Rate your job from 1 to 5.
- How satisfied are you with your job in general?
- What’s the level of your happiness at work?
- Rate your level of stress at work.
- Rate the level of appreciation you feel at work.
- Does the job give you a feeling of self-realization?
- Are you proud of working here?
These are the most used and formal types of questions to ask employees about their job satisfaction. In order to reduce the formality, gather the statements into matrices, choose more informal synonyms for the agree/disagree scale, or even replace them with emoticons!
- My daily tasks are interesting and challenging for me.
- The project I work on inspires me.
- I always have a good variety of tasks.
- My team goals motivate me.
- I’m happy with what I do.
- I appreciate the career growth that the company provides me.
- Management here is effective and supportive.
- I have enough resources and tools for my work and development.
- My work conditions are satisfactory.
- I feel safe and comfortable in my workplace.
Money Related Questions
You cannot skip this topic when asking work satisfaction survey questions. Offer people possible ways of remuneration in the form of close-ended questions. The AidaForm multiple choice field is a real time saver here too.
- Do you get a fair payment?
- Compared to the local market, how satisfied are you with your salary?
- How would you expand the remuneration package?
- Choose the bonuses you like the most.
- What are your retirement plan expectations?
- Would you prefer extended medical insurance instead of extra payments?
- How would you assess your paid vacation plan?
- When was the last time you got a raise?
Career Growth Questions
Regular promotions, quality professional growth, and a promising future career drive job satisfaction. That’s what the new generation workforce looks for (putting aside such perks as coffee machines and Friday pizza breaks!).
- Have you ever been promoted within the company?
- Can you see possibilities for your career here?
- Do you clearly understand ways to be promoted?
- Do you use your skills and knowledge to the full?
- Can you say you grow professionally here?
- Does the company provide enough resources to grow?
- Would you like to get a training allowance from the company?
- What kind of training would be useful for you?
Additional Feedback Questions
Add a few open-ended questions as well so your employees can give you comprehensive answers and explain their previous answers in their own words.
- What are the three things you like the most about your job?
- What are the worst things about your job?
- What is the most disappointing aspect of your job?
- What exactly do you expect of this job?
- What do you like/dislike about the company’s mission and objectives?
- How could you define your job in three words?
- What could make your work process more comfortable?
- Do you have any suggestions or feedback for the company?
- What would you change about your work process?
- What would you change about the company?
- Could you recommend this company as a decent workplace? If not, why?