The Easy Way How To Create a Form in HTML
The first thing you need to decide to make a form in HTML is the type of the form you want to create. Online forms are most commonly used for:
- Newsletter Sign up
- Customer Feedback
- Sales Contact Requests
- Event or Contest Registration
- Online Orders and Payment
Each of these form types requires different input fields, so it’s not easy to find the complete HTML code that’ll cover every question you want to ask. If you feel confident you can customize someone else’s code to create your form in HTML, scroll down this page to find a standard HTML form code. Please note that it’ll still require PHP scripts to collect responses and CSS styles to match the design of your website.
But really, would you like to learn how to create a form in HTML from scratch instead of focusing on your business? There is an easy way to build any form you need, design it, and collect responses without any additional research on your part – just use the AidaForm’s online form creation service.
Read this AidaForm tutorial and find out how to make a form in HTML without writing a single line of code.
Create HTML Forms Online with the AidaForm Service
- Use customizable fields for all form types: date, file upload, multiple choice questions, Google Maps, and more
- Add field validation, signature fields, and CAPTCHA protection
- Gather responses and store them securely in your account - no need to integrate anything manually